Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of our services is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By accessing this website or application and using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms.
These Terms are compliant with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (“Intermediaries Rules”) thereunder, as amended from time to time
In these Terms, references to “You/User” shall mean the end user accessing www.selfmade.ninja “Website/Platform”, and/or the web application, its contents and using the Services offered through the Platform [“Services”]. “We”, “us” and “our” shall mean SNA Labs, its predecessors and successors in interest. shall be individually referred to as “Member” and collectively as “Members”.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of these Terms from time to time except as required by law and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
The Platform, and services may be software that is accessible through the internet or software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other mobile device and you agree that we may automatically update this software and that these Terms will apply to such updates. Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including the policies referenced in these Terms.
The Platform provides its services (described below) to you through its website located at www.selfmade.ninja and through its mobile applications and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Platform, the “Service(s)”), subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the “Terms of Service”).
02. Modifications to Terms of Service
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time. If we do this, depending on the nature of the change, we will post the changes on this page and indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised and/or notify you, either through the Services' user interface, in an email notification or through other reasonable means. Any such changes will become effective no later than <________> days after they are posted, except that changes addressing new functions of the Services or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. In addition, when using certain Services, you will be subject to any additional terms applicable to such Services that may be posted on the Service from time to time.
- The Platform service, and any content viewed through our service, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your service purchase, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Platform content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
05. Your Registration Obligations
06. Member Account, Password and Security
07. Modifications to Service
- The Platform reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Platform will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
08. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
- You acknowledge that the Platform may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on the Platform’s servers on your behalf. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period. You further acknowledge that the Platform reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- The Service includes certain services that are available via a mobile device/website portal, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device/website portal, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Platform from a mobile device /website portal and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device or through the website portal (collectively, the “ Services”). To the extent, you access the Service through a mobile device or through a website portal, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding the Platform and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message, email or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number/ email id, you agree to promptly update your Platform account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number/email id.
- You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Service to
- email or otherwise upload any content that: (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of the Platform, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose the Platform or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
- To the extent, the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide the Platform information regarding your credit card or another payment instrument. You represent and warrant to us that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay us the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms of Service. You hereby authorize us to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let us know within sixty (60) days after the date that the Platform charges you. We reserve the right to change the Platform Service's prices. The Platform will notify such changes through ordinary recourse such as via email or other electronic media. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than Indian taxes based on the Platform's net income.
12. Recurring Subscriptions
- If you select a Service with an auto renewal feature (“Recurring Subscription”), you authorize the Platform to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Service you choose with no further action required by you. In the event that the Platform is unable to charge your account as authorized by you when you enrolled in a Recurring Subscription, the Platform, may, in its sole discretion: (i) bill you for your Service and suspend your access to the Service until payment is received, and/or (ii) seek to update your account information through third party sources (i.e., you bank or a payment processor) to continue charging your account as authorized by you.
13. Special Notice for International Use; Export Controls
- Software available in connection with the Service and the transmission of applicable data, if any, is subject to Indian laws. No Software may be downloaded from the Service or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of Indian export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Service, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
- Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by us in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
15. Service Content, Software and Trademarks
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Platform, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own user content that you legally upload to the Service. In connection with your use of the Service, you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by the Platform from accessing the Service (including blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Service or the service content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Service or distributed in connection therewith are the property of the Platform, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. We reserve any right not expressly granted herein. The Platform’s name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Self Made Ninja Academy Labs (collectively the “ Self Made Ninja Academy Labs Trademarks”). Other product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to the Platform. Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Self Made Ninja Academy Labs Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of SelfMade Ninja Labs Academy Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
- Under no circumstances will the Platform be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that the Platform does not pre-screen content, but that Platform and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Platform and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by the Platform, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
17. User Content Transmitted Through the Service
- With respect to the content or other materials you upload through the Service or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein.
- By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant the Platform, its affiliated companies and partners (including but not limited to the Platform, instructors, practitioners and other third parties providing instructional information through the Services, collectively “partners”) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, adapt, perform, publish, distribute (through multiple tiers of distribution and partnerships), store, modify and otherwise use and fully exploit your User Content in any and all media, form, medium, technology or distribution methods now known or later developed and for any and all purposes (commercial or otherwise).
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information relevant to the Service (“Submissions”), provided by you to the Platform, its affiliated companies or partners are non-confidential and the Platform, its affiliated companies and partners will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Platform may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Platform, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Platform respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify the Platform of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
- You may also contact us by mail or facsimile at: ( <________>)
- To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Tamilnadu and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Platform will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. The Platform has no control over such sites and resources and the Platform is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Platform will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that the Platform is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
22. Indemnity and Release
- You agree to release, indemnify and hold the Platform and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless any from any and all losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
23. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the platform expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- The platform makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, or (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
24. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that the platform will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the platform has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service. In no event will the platform’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the amount you have paid the platform in the last six (6) months.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations set forth above may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service or with these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of the service.
- At the Platform’s or your election, all disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to the Terms of Service or the Service that are not resolved by mutual agreement may be resolved by an individual (not group) binding arbitration to be conducted before a lawyer. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the arbitration will be held in Tamilnadu before a single arbitrator mutually agreed upon by the parties, or if the parties cannot mutually agree, and will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations promulgated unless specifically modified in the Terms of Service. The arbitration must commence within forty-five (45) days of the date on which a written demand for arbitration is filed by either party. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be made and delivered within sixty (60) days of the conclusion of the arbitration and within six (6) months of the selection of the arbitrator. The arbitrator will not have the power to award damages in excess of the limitation on actual compensatory, direct damages set forth in the Terms of Service and may not multiply actual damages or award punitive damages or any other damages that are specifically excluded under the Terms of Service, and each party hereby irrevocably waives any claim to such damages. The arbitrator may, at his or her discretion, assess costs and expenses (including the reasonable legal fees and expenses of the prevailing part) against any party to a proceeding. Any party refusing to comply with an order of the arbitrators will be liable for costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by the other party in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of temporary or preliminary injunctive relief, any party may proceed in court without prior arbitration for the purpose of avoiding immediate and irreparable harm. The provisions of this arbitration section will be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the introductory section above, if the Platform changes this ‘Arbitration’ section after the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Date of Last Revision” date above or in the date of the Platform's email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and the Platform in accordance with the provisions of this section as of the date you first accepted these Terms of Service (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms of Service).
- You agree that the Platform, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Platform believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The Platform may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Platform may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Platform will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service.
27. Disputes between Users
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service and the Platform will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. The Platform reserves the right but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Platform and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Platform with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, third-party content or third-party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Tamilnadu without regard to its conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth in Section 26 and 27 above, you and the Platform agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and high courts located within Tamilnadu, India. The failure of the Platform to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Service or these Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You may not assign these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of the Platform, but the Platform may assign or transfer these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, without restriction. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms of Service or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on the Service.
In the event of any queries/suggestions you may contact us at email@example.com